Collection of 25 different Railroad Stocks and BondsInv# WW1043 Bond
Collection of 25 different Railroad Stocks and Bonds
This collection listed at left includes many of the largest and most historic Railroads. It took 20 years to assemble such an impressive collection. Of course, all are graphic, attractive, and in excellent condition. Several thousand collections are available of these 25 different Railroad Stocks and Bonds.
• All Stocks and Bonds are in Extremely Fine or Better Condition.
• Many are scarce to rare. Retail values can run as much as $75 or more per piece.
• Each Stock or Bond is neatly cancelled and no longer negotiable.
• All are engraved by the finest Bank Note companies and are of superb quality.
• Most importantly, all are rich in Railroad history, and are fun to collect.
List of 25 different Railroad Stocks and Bonds:
Allegheny & Western, Baltimore & Ohio, Boston & Albany, Boston & Maine, Boston & Providence, Cleveland & Toledo, Delaware, Lackawanna & Western, Erie Railroad, Erie-Lackawanna, Lehigh Valley, Michigan So. & No. Indiana, Missouri Pacific, New York Central, NY, Lackawanna & Western, NY-Elimination of RR Crossings, Old Colony, Penn Central, Pennsylvania RR, Pittsburgh & West Virginia, Providence & Worcester, Reading, Seatrain Lines, Union Pacific, West Shore Railroad, Westinghouse Air Brake
A bond is a document of title for a loan. Bonds are issued, not only by businesses, but also by national, state or city governments, or other public bodies, or sometimes by individuals. Bonds are a loan to the company or other body. They are normally repayable within a stated period of time. Bonds earn interest at a fixed rate, which must usually be paid by the undertaking regardless of its financial results. A bondholder is a creditor of the undertaking.