Deppe Motors Corporation signed by H.P. DeppeInv# AG1771
Stock signed by H.P. Deppe as president. Early in 1917 William P. Deppe organized the Deppe Motors Corporation, locating its offices at 149 Church Street in New York City. The purpose of the company was to exploit the Deppe superheater, a carburetor apparatus which was claimed to eliminate carbonization, double the power secured from gasoline, and permit the use of any low-grade engine fuel.
Item ordered may not be exact piece shown. All original and authentic.